favorite this post$400/ 1br - 26m2 - Green Studio w/ Yr Own Kitchen/Washer/Bike (weekly+) (Hualien City)hide this posting
1BR / 1Ba26m2available apr 8
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment laundry on site no smoking attached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
Explore Hualien like locals! Also suitable for those need to focus on work/creation w/o disturbance.
Designed for One. Next to Train Station, the building is occupied by average JOEs and JEANs. The tiny, humble, independent apartment is safe & convenient w/ everything you need! WiFi & 100M optical fiber included. Green travelers are most welcome!
This is a self-managed building occupied by long-term residents. The parking lot/courtyard and walkways are wide-open, so it's quite safe. However, it is [NOT] for those craving for luxury.
This is a comfortable, independent space designed for ONE person. 2nd guest uses the smaller adjustable bed - see photo, with two exclusive bikes provided.
The studio will be thoroughly cleaned before you check in, but is not suitable for those with mysophobia.
Minimum stay five nights.
*Guest w/ pet will be charged $30 for professional cleaning.
*Guests w/ their own bikes get a discount. Please mention this in advance.
❤This is not a guesthouse with beautiful decor, nor a hotel/hostel with 24/7 reception desk. Only suitable for independent adventurers.❤
The down-to-earth 288 sf green studio comes with a Latex mattress, Ergohuman chair (perfect for working long hours), HD TV + 85 channels, AC/heater/dehumidifier/fan, 2-door refrigerator, auto washer, water heater, table lamp, universal adapter; kitchenette w/ water cooker, rice cooker, single stove, cast iron pot, Bialetti coffee maker, mini oven, and few dishes, Taiwan tea, etc.
Clean sheets & duvet, botanical or environmentally friendly shampoo, shower gel, soap, toilet paper and detergent are also provided.
Interaction with guests
The Visitor's Information Center just right next to the Hualien Station can provide you with complete travel info.
After a brief orientation, the host or representative will leave the building, and will not be around unless needed. Your messages will be answered promptly or ASAP.
Other things to note
- Please bring your personal towel and toothbrush.
- Lady guest will be received by female representative for safety.
- Approx. 10 buses run daily between Hualien Airport and Train Station.
- If arrived by train, we can meet at the visitors' center outside the station and walk for a few minutes to the studio, while introducing the area and directions.
- If the arrival time is unknown, or if you prefer self checkin, you will have all the necessary info in advance. Self checkout works too.
- Please advise if you have a lot of bags/heavy luggage - will provide the Chinese address (to show taxi driver).
- For guest arrives around 4pm, after checkin, we can have a short free bicycle trip to traditional local market/organic supermarkets/bakery/food shops if interested. Please let me know in advance.
You must also acknowledge
Must climb stairs - The apartment is on the 4th floor.
Potential for noise - Occationally there might be unexpected noise outside.
❤Green studio welcomes ALL, but only suitable for specific travelers. Guests have the chance to taste almost wild fruits, that are not available elsewhere ❤
Although it's very close to the train station, it is also next to farmland so is quiet.
- 8-min walk to the train station. There are many shops where you can rent a scooter or car.
- 8-min walk to Meilun Hill. It usually takes 40-min for one round, and there are several trails to select from.
- 20-min by bicycle to Chishingtan (7-star lake)
Rent for 1 month: USD400
March 1 - 7
April 8 and beyond
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers